- The teaching and learning in higher education programme’ (TLHE / Universitets Pædagogikum 2018) at SAMF, the University of Copenhagen, finalized Feb. 2019: https://samf.ku.dk/pcs/english/forteachers/tlhe/projects/TLHE_project_final.pdf
- Ph.d. Fellow - 2013 - 2017
- Cand.scient.anth with a specialization in Global Studies and Development 2011
- One semester at SOAS - The University of London, ’08.
- One Semester at The Studies of Minorities, The University of Copenhagen, ‘09.
- Tenure track assistant professor March 2019 - ongoing
- Postdoc. Nov.2016-Feb.2019
- Ph.d. Fellow 2013-Nov.2016
- Campaign Coordinator for ‘Landsindsamlingen 2012’, Danish Refugee Council, 2012
- Student worker at the Master for Health Anthropology, Aarhus University, 2009/2010
Organizational and administrative functions
- Ph.d. Lunch Coordinator
- Coordinator of the research group ‘migration and social mobility’, Institute of Anthropology, University of Copenhagen, Jan. 2018 – Present, Spring 2015, Fall 2014.
- Advanced Course in the Anthropology of Migration: Mobility as Social, Economic and Cultural Resource in collaboration with Professor Karen fog Olwig, Fall 2016
- The Anthropology of Migration, introductory course 2013, 2014, 2017, Feb. 2019
- Research Stay, Universita Degli Studi Di Milano, Department of Philosophy, Milan, Italy, Mar.–Apr. 2018
- Research stay, the African Studies Centre, University of Oxford, England, Oct.-Nov. 2015